Wednesday 15 October 2008

I hate Eastenders

I do. It's really depressing. Imagine your fondest memory, now add a death of your loved one, a murder, an argument and a women shouting, "Get out my bar!" That's Eastenders.
It can make you straighten your hair, wear make up and slit your wrists. If you watch it, you like to see others in pain. I can't remember an episode where anything happy happened. Not even a wedding; maybe because it such a deary place.
Now Corrie is FTW! (For The Win)
It's cheerful most times, its sad when it wants to be and actioned packed? Well Dev vs the bitch a few years back was like watching all 4 Die Hard Movies in one swoop! I like Norris. He's funny. ¬¬
Emmerdale is for old people. It's just boring and crap. Except when they do something big. Then it's cool.

Anyway, moving onto your daily dose of Gamer news; I'm getting GH4 on release datre here in the UK. 24th of October. Plus, because i preordered, I get a free Guitar controller :D.

No comments: