Thursday 23 July 2009

I'm going to say one thing. Sorry. No updates in ages for reasons.

I'm pissed with HMV. My Prestige edition of Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 shouldn't be limited to that store. Nevermind the fact its costing me a lot of money, but it shouldn't be so GOD DAMNED secrective! It took 3 days worth of Googling to actually find out where abouts I need to get my order taken. HMV apparently got the exclusive, which is well done them. I golf clap them; they need it. But I look with evil eyes towards Activision for not giving us any infomation about it to the UK. Sure the French got some attention, the US have it anywhere, but us? PFF. Don't make us laugh.

I did get my order; I think. 120 pounds. It is 145 dollars over in America. THats 91 pounds. 195 dollars if we converted ours. Fuck you Activision. You've just lost any respect I had left for you.

Guitar Hero you have milked dry. GH5? I'll buy it. But I'm selling GH4. Because I have come to realise that game is shite. The songs are crap, the difficulty curve is still like running into a wall of nails. Band Hero? What is the need? The fact that it will drag more 'girl gamers' into the world of GH. But... I know plenty of girls that prefer playing 'Paint it Black' or even Call Of Duty. That is sad isn't it? Most games nowadays are just churned out by EA or Activison. It makes me sad.

Valve have recently announced stuff about Left 4 Dead 2, and that is really looking to be a treat? BULLET PROOF ZOMBIES. Fire bullets? OOh wee.

Erm... I do have a twitter? Limewizard :D

TV has become mind numbing. I've found myself watching it more and more since we got the new room. Because it goes like this on the desk we built.

TV + Freesat HD Phone TV
with
Xbox
Wii
PS2


So with these two TVs constantly blabbering on and on, I have my undivided attention between them. I curse you Scuzz. I curse you and the regular top 50 bands of all time countdowns. Curse you!

I'm also thinking of holding a Halo 3 tournement. Hmm, let us see how that goes. More news soon :)


Add me on Xbox Live! limewizard


See ya guys and gals and both genders!

No comments: