Saturday 7 February 2009

Back in the day... we had to play Street Fighter on a wooden box...

Ah Street Fighter. My favourite game on Xbox Live Arcade, Wii Virtual Channel and Game Boy Advance. Why? I don't know. Maybe the fact it's so retro that it's cool.
But I'm used to saying Street FIghter 2 (SF2), that SF4 seems like a vulgarity in my mouth. Blech. But! When you look at it, you feel your eyes melt away at how pretty it looks. But forget that! I'm here to bitch about controls!

The PS3 version will be fine, I'm sure. It's got a nice D-Pad, and nicly feeling face buttons, making Hadokens a doddle.
The Xbox version... Is slightly hindered. If your a man/women of the interwebs; you know why. The D-Pad is completly retarded. So retared it's usually not included in games anymore. It slips and slides around in your fingers. The only time I used it was in Halo. For about 2 minutes all together each match. And even then I had trouble.

Until now...
http://store.gameshark.com/StreetFighterIV GO THERE. They range from 30 dollars to around 150 dollars. But in the UK, its halved. So I'm paying 15 quid. Which I then can use on my PC too! I'm getting a sweet deal. I'd love to buy the arcade sticks, but money doesn't grow on trees. And either do they. I think they'd sell out straight away.
Another thing...
http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Fighting/~r339033/Street-Fighter-IV-Collectors-Edition/
That, I will buy. So worth it. :D

As you may probably tell, I'm looking forward to it. I will preorder it. I am so there.

No comments: