Saturday 14 February 2009

I would actually shoot my own foot. If it meant I win the Internet.

Guitar Hero!
GH:Metallica is on the way!
GH: Greatest Hits is the best songs from the past games with full Kit support.

I just finished playing the Halo Wars Demo, and for 2 weeks worth of downloading? Its a rent at best.
(Review when the full gMe comes out)

GTA!
GTA4: Lost and Damned (GTA4LAD) could set GTA back on the Fun course. Oh and Niko's in it now. Yay?
GTA: China Town Wars has no full voice acting, or music lyrics in cars. Instead Rockstar opted for the bigger city and extra features instead. I can live with that.

Resident Evil has Evil controls.
Dead Space IS/MAYBE coming to Wii.
Dead Rising 2 IS confirmed.
Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop HAS been confirmed a poor port.
FallOut3 is still the best game ever.
Street Fighter 4's online play is a swing and a posible miss.
Ric Flair does Red Alert?! Who knew?
I'm enjoying a spit Of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. I have to say, it's brilliant.
What else?
I don't know. But, you know, Steam is the best thing evar!!!1!
I 2 weekends ago, the entire Rockstar package. Every GTA, even 4, Max Payne 1&2, Midnight Club 2, Manhunt, Wild Metal. All for 40 pounds!

Limewizard.

1 comment:

danandflaff said...

Ah, the ramblings of a madman.
Great Stuff.

DDW